How To Meal Prep Chicken & SteakShem
Just a little planning with simple cooking can have your main course ready to go for the week! Why mess around looking for your next meal only to end up eating something you will regret later. Or even worse, starve because you can’t find anything good to eat. Try this simple meal prep process and get your meats ready to go! If you don’t eat meat… this video is not for you.
- Rinse Chicken
- Cut chicken in half
- Season chicken with Kinders Tequilla lime seasoning
- Season steak with Sea Salt and Montreal Steak seasoning
- Let steak set for at least 30 minutes to reach room temperature
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees
- Grill chicken for 14 minutes flipping half way through
- Grill steak for 8 minutes flipping half way
- Let steak rest after cooking for a minimum of 10 minutes
- Portion out and ENJOY!!!